AS3 has undersigned the United Nations Global Compact, which is the world's largest voluntary network for businesses and organisations desiring an active formalisation of their social responsibility.
AFFILIATION WITH THE GLOBAL COMPACT
Since AS3 was founded in 1989, our work has been based on respect for people and the environment. When we joined the United Nations Global Compact in 2011, this was formalised in a more global framework.
There are ten principles in the Global Compact initiative, which include human and worker rights, as well as the environment and anti-corruption. We commit to working with these principles within the context that makes sense for our company, and these principles are central to AS3's initiatives.
Responsibility and results
By undersigning the UN Global Compact, we commit to report on the ways in which our organisation is socially responsible. The purpose of this report is to provide our customers, employees and other interested parties with an insight into how AS3 works with CSR and into which ambitions we have to help make a difference.Read the publication
The principles are rooted in the entire companyCommitment of the board
THE 10 PRINCIPLES OF THE GLOBAL COMPACT
1. The company should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights within the company’s sphere of influence.
2. The company shall ensure that it is not complicit in human rights violations.
3. The company should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
4. The company should support the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
5. The company should support an effective abolition of child labour.
6. The company should support the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
7. The company should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
8. The company should undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
9. The company should encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
10. The company should combat all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery.